service contract software
SAMPro Enterprise's service contract management software provides a solid foundation for outstanding service. With the software, pertinent information – ranging from comprehensive job history to the on-call technician's wireless phone number – is always readily available. This contract management software solution provides the information needed for personnel to knowledgeably speak on all accounts, regardless of past experience.
Benefits — Service Contract Management Software
- Use the project management software, ReportAnywhere, to receive automatic notification of contracts that are past due
- Streamline data processing by providing default information for service work orders / invoices or COP invoices
- Easily manage sites by attaching a signed service contract and other detailed information to each site record
- Set up individual escalation profiles for each PM visit and receive automatic notification of over-budget contracts with Escalation Manager
Features — Service Contract Management Software
- Take advantage of a limitless, service management software system:
» Unlimited amount of equipment per site
» Unlimited jobs and bill-to addresses per site
» Unlimited number of authored notes
- Easily access data with multiple look-ups
- Enhance cost and revenue tracking by each piece of equipment or site through the service contract software
- Establish preventive maintenance scheduling that is efficient and easy to maintain
- Automatically generate contract invoices and work orders
Service Contract management Software in action
A call comes into the call center.
A customer service representative brings up the entire site history, reviews the list of available technicianss and immediately dispatches a tech that is in the area and is experienced with the site.
Once the tech completes his work, the site record is updated with this job's information. PM schedules and service contracts are then automatically adjusted accordingly.