work order software: FMAnywhere
Data-Basics' work order tracking software, FMAnywhere, grants your clients instant access to information and the ability to track work orders, manage quotes and estimates, request service, approve pending estimates and more at any time, day or night.
For your firm, FMAnywhere reduces staffing needs and improves efficiency, which can lower overhead costs. So not only does FMAnywhere work order software make managing incoming customer information a breeze, it also contributes to your corporate image as a firm that is serious about service and using technology.
Benefits — Work Order Tracking Software, FMAnywhere
- Clients enjoy 24/7 access to place requests without having to speak with a dispatcher or customer service rep
- Web requests are sent automatically to any designated individual at your firm (and even escalate if a response does not occur) using Rules-Based Management
- Roll out of the work order software is a snap and the learning curve is minimal with familiar technology (the Internet) and software (a browser)
- FMAnywhere supports wireless devices – such as tablet XP and Windows mobile handhelds – for easy access from anywhere
- The Web interface is customizable so it can be easily integrated with your current Web site
Features — FMAnywhere, Work Order Software
- Log service requests day or night without the need for staff
- Set up customer-friendly service request scripts
- Empower customers to monitor open and completed work orders for status, parts used and work completed
- Allow users to approve pending estimates and invoices through this advanced work order tracking software
- Provides the customer with tools to manage accounts from anywhere with Web access
- Provides an easy way to manage field and client requests for customer service
FMAnywhere, work order tracking software in action
A client has a question – after hours – concerning the status of a work order.
The client visits your Web site and accesses FMAnywhere to check on the status of the open work order. While there, the client views the status of all other open work orders and even approves a pending estimate.
The next morning, your staff arrives to find an e-mail in their inbox from the previous night notifying them that an estimate has been approved and a new work order opened.
Web-enabled work order tracking software: FMAnywhere.