wireless workforce software: CRMAnywhere
Through the use of CRMAnywhere, your customer service representatives will receive real-time sales leads generated by your front-line sales force – field technicians – and by your customers themselves (via the call center software). Leverage the power of the CRMAnywhere mobile workforce software to gather important information on the go and improve the efficiency of your mobile workforce.
Benefits — Mobile Work Force Software, CRMAnywhere
- Capitalize on wireless access from your mobile sales force and take lead tracking to the next level
- Since sales information is entered in real time, you may see a dramatic improvement in the time it takes to close a sale
- Requires only Internet access and a browser so set-up time is fast with a low learning curve
Features — CRMAnywhere, Wireless Work Force Software
- Manage field and client requests for customer service
- Automatically track the progress of open leads throughout the sales cycle by creating a schedule of goals and milestone
- Supports a variety of Windows wireless devices
CRMAnywhere: mobile workforce software in action
While on a call, a field tech is asked by a customer about additional services. The field tech enters the lead into a Web-enabled PDA.
CRMAnywhere sends a real-time e-mail notification of the lead to the appropriate salesperson. As a result, the salesperson has a fresh lead for a current customer rather than an unknown prospect.
This lead can now be tracked throughout the sales process.
Don't have sales reps? Looking for mobile workforce software