call center software
The ability to satisfy national accounts and regional customers can be key to future success. SAMPro Enterprise's service industry software supports your business's CRM goals by providing a 360-degree view of your clients. And by choosing a call center software solution that provides your personnel with more pertinent information – ranging from comprehensive job history to the on-call technician's pager number – you can enhance the value of your staff.
Benefits — Call Center Software
- Improve efficiency and cut costs by handling more accounts with fewer people
- When used in conjunction with SAMPro's other tools, all your customer's information is in a single-source, easily accessible database
- Be as flexible as you need to using ReportAnywhere to generate exception reporting on the fly
- Provide a higher level of satisfaction to national accounts by quickly accessing their data
Features — Call Center Software
- Easily find a service provider when new calls come in with the Service Provider Locator
- Set up a global exceptions board to reduce mistakes and streamline phone calls
- Utilize auto-default charges to make sure fees – like a trip charge – are automatically added to a work order at the time of creation through the New Call Viewer
- Define call escalation with Escalation Manager
- Use call scripts based on different scenarios such as work code or equipment
- Set protocols for after-hours personnel or when managers are not on site
- Leverage the full integration of a sophisticated, single-source solution
call center software in action
A new call comes into your national account center. After the initial screening responses are given, a script for that specific situation is used in conjunction with that customer's history and need for that call.
The request for service is logged and the Service Provider Locator is used to locate the nearest tech.
Escalation Manager sends an alarm after a pre-determined interval because the request has not yet been completed. If no action is taken, a second alarm will sound according to the escalation profile.