work order tracking software: FMAnywhere
The online work order tracking software, FMAnywhere, provides your customers with instant access to information and the ability to manage estimates and quotes, request service, track work orders, approve pending quotes and more at any time, 24/7.
For your firm, FMAnywhere work order tracking software reduces staffing needs and improves efficiency, which can lower overhead costs. So not only does FMAnywhere make managing incoming customer information a breeze, it contributes to your corporate image as a firm that is serious about service and using technology.
Benefits — Work Order Tracking Software, FMAnywhere
- Requests are easily logged, day or night, without the use of your staff
- FMAnywhere's Web interface can be customized to adhere to your corporate branding standards
- Customer Web requests are sent automatically by the work order tracking software to any designated individual and escalate if a response does not occur using Rules-Based Management
- FMAnwywhere supports standard wireless devices for Web access from anywhere
Features — FMAnywhere, Work Order Tracking Software
- Log service requests 24/7
- Set up customer-friendly service request scripts
- Empower customers to monitor open and completed work orders for status, parts used and work completed
- Allow clients to approve pending estimates and invoices
- Provides the customer with tools to manage accounts from their home, the office or on the road
- Our work order tracking software provides an easy way for contractors to manage field and client requests for customer service
FMAnywhere work order tracking software in action
A client has a question – after hours – concerning the status of a work order.
The client visits your Web site and accesses FMAnywhere to check the status of the open work order. While there, the client views the status of all other open work orders and approves a pending estimate.
The next morning, your staff arrives to find an e-mail in their inbox from the previous night notifying them that a pending estimate has been approved and a new work order opened.