interactive voice response software (IVR) for contractors
By putting the single-most common networking technology – the telephone – to use for you, Interactive Voice Response (or IVR) allows your contracting firm to capture real-time field service data and sales leads directly from field technicians and service providers. By simply selecting options from a voice menu and interacting with the phone system, your field employees will provide quick and accurate updates to work orders and more. SAMPro Enterprise's IVR system is tied directly to the customer Web interface FMAnywhere, service management and CRM systems to offer a cost-effective, technology-driven solution to your field service integration needs.
Benefits — Interactive Voice Response Software (IVR Software)
- Use a tech's cell phone or a customer's land line to relay information
- Status is only a phone call away because of SAMPro's Rules-Based Management
- Since customers and techs won't have to learn new software, it will take less time to roll out and implement this technology
Features — IVR Software for Contractors
- Update work order status with ease for contractors
- Easily track escalation status, which is only a quick phone call away
- Reschedule work orders on the fly through the IVR software
- Capture and send closing comments via voice to e-mail
- Reduce the learning curve since techs won't have to learn new software
- Updates both the service dispatch board and customer Web interface in real time
interactive voice response software in action
The Interactive Voice Response prompts gather information from techs in the field that use the numeric keypad or speak responses that automatically update and populate the SAMPro Enterprise database.
Work orders are updated and/or sales leads communicated throughout SAMPro Enterprise.
SAMPro Enterprise validates the new information and sends alarms if a work order may become past due through Escalation Manager. Status updates are also only a quick phone call away.