direct inventory sales + distribution software
The direct inventory sales and distribution software provides contractors with the tools to more effectively create assemblies and track profitability. In fact, SAMPro Enterprise can be tailored so intuitively to your contracting business's needs that it can easily substitute equivalent parts from inventory without changing the Bill of Materials. And because this component is integrated with the rest of SAMPro, your entire business – including service, construction and accounting – has up-to-date information.
Benefits — Direct Inventory Sales + Distribution Software
- Use the "last time bought" feature from the order history for fast reordering
- Reduce order errors since customers view parts availability on screen, in real time
- Receive order status notifications that can accelerate decision making with the Rules-Based Management technology and ReportAnywhere
- Step through the Drop Ship Wizard to complete a client order – and generate a PO – when items are not in stock
Features — Direct Inventory Sales + Distribution Software
- Keep tabs on bill status with the cash requirements report
- Handle positive pay/issued reporting with ease
- Voucher POs, add shipping charges, create credit memos and voucher payables when no PO exists (e.g., monthly rent) with the AP Journal
- Simplify the check voiding process
- Schedule when payments and discounts are due with the AP Terms function
- Easily manage multi-national accounts with the automatic voucher and reimbursement of vendors in their currency
- Create custom AP terms
- Analyze paid history by vendor, PO, effective date, invoice, or inventory control
- Supports manual or system accounts payable checks
- Supports retainage and partial payment
- Supports receivables warnings for clients that exceed their maximum number of credit hold days
direct inventory sales + distribution software in action
A customer calls to order a part he has previously purchased.
A complete order history is displayed on screen, allowing for easy selection of reorder parts.
Previous price and shipping information is transferred to the new order and the transaction is complete in less than two minutes.