Data-Basics' commitment to the community and causes that have an impact on our lives has lead to the support of organizations such as the American Diabetes Association, the American Heart Association and St. Jude Children's Hospital.
Through partners such as CLS Facility Services and Vector Industries, Data-Basics proudly supports non-profit organizations that are dedicated to the betterment of us all.
Data-Basics personnel volunteer in a wide variety of community and educational activities. Members of our firm:
- Coach youth sports
- Raise money for local church charities
- Serve on a synagogue board of trustees
- Support scouting activities (boy, girl, cub and venture crew)
- Promote educational organizations such as Science Olympiad
- Donate time mentoring to youth in the community
Since 1974, Data-Basics has encouraged its staff to be involved in its surrounding community. The company supports community involvement of its staff through a number of measures, including:
- Funding a matching charitable contribution program
- Authorizing flexible hours for volunteerism
- Donating surplus equipment and supplies to worthy causes