Field Service and Construction Document Management SoftwareManaging the Lifecycle of Information for Field Service and Construction Companies
Document Management Software for SAMPro ERP Systems
SAMPro Enterprise encompasses a wide variety of technologies to bring you superior field service and construction document management software. Its very framework has been developed to include specialized applications and auxiliary features that transform the concept of enterprise content management into a reality for your company.
Technology continues to revolutionize the way we acquire, archive, retrieve and transpose business data. Word documents, digital images and PDFs have made paperless work environments and centralized document storage standard to maximizing efficiency and improving collaboration both internally and with customers.
Service and Construction Document Management Software with Automation
SAMPro ERP’s document management system distributes, and securely stores unlimited volumes of your electronic business data.
- Automated Document Indexing
- Robust Import Capabilities
- View Documents From Anywhere
- Control Permission Levels
- Secure Archiving
- Unlimited Storage Capabilities
- Easy-to-Use Platforms
Robust Import Capabilities to Empower Your Field Team
‘Capture, manage, store, preserve and deliver’ outlines an efficient data management strategy. SAMpro Enterprise’s collection of powerful components work in harmony to direct and distribute business data precisely where you need it, so it’s always available when you need it.
- Easily attach word documents, photos, or pdfs to the records of your choice directly from SAMPro and TechAnywhere.
- Documents are automatically attached to the appropriate records when they are scanned.
- Retrievable data for open orders enables two-way communication.
- Work orders and quotes, for example, are shared with multiple pertinent records including invoicing and General Ledger upon being entered into the system.
- Improve collaboration for financial, project management, HR, and other paper-based processes.