call center software
Maintaining the relationship between property managers and owner/clients – especially those dealing with national accounts and regional customers – can be key to future success. SAMPro Enterprise's call center software supports your business's CRM goals by providing improved site information at the point of contact. And by choosing a solution that provides your call center personnel with more pertinent information – ranging from comprehensive job history to the on-call tech's cell number – you can enhance the
Benefits — Call Center Software for Facilities Maintenance
- Improve efficiency and cut costs by handling more accounts with fewer people
- When used in conjunction with SAM Pro's other tools, all your customer's information is in a single-source, easily-accessible database
- Be as flexible as you need to using ReportAnywhere to generate exception reporting, on the fly
Features — Call Center Software for Facilities Maintenance
- Set up a global exceptions board to reduce mistakes and streamline phone calls
- Easily find a service provider when new calls come in with the Service Provider Locator
- Define call escalation with Escalation Manager
- Use call scripts based on different scenarios such as work code or equipment
- Set protocols for after-hours personnel or when managers are not on site
- Provide superior support for national accounts clients
- Leverage the full integration of SAM Pro by having a sophisticated, single-source solution
call center software in action
A new call comes into your national account center. After the initial screening responses are given, a script for that specific situation is used in conjunction with that customer's history and need for that call.
The request for service is logged and the Service Provider Locator is used to locate the nearest tech.
Escalation Manager sends an alarm after a pre-determined interval because the request has not yet been completed. If no action is taken, a second alarm will sound according to the escalation profile.