work order management software, fmanywhere
With FMAnywhere, your clients or site managers will have instant access to information and the ability to request service around the clock. In the process, it provides you with increased back office efficiency and lower overhead costs. Not only does FMAnywhere make managing incoming information a breeze, it helps build the corporate image of a firm that is serious about service and forward thinking about technology.
Benefits — Work Order Management Software for Facilities Management, FMAnywhere
- Clients and managers are in control to access the information you deem appropriate by simply logging on to a secure Web site
- The Web interface can be customized to adhere to your corporate branding standards
- Web requests are sent automatically to any designated individual and escalate if a response does not occur under Rules-Based Management
- Reduce the learning curve by using familiar technology (the Internet) and software (Internet Explorer™, FireFox, Google Chrome)
Features — FMAnywhere, Work Order Management Software for Site Management
- Log service requests without human interaction
- Set up customer-friendly service request scripts
- Empower facility managers or tenens to monitor open and completed work orders for status, parts used and work completed
- Provides tenens with tools to manage accounts from anywhere with Internet access
- Provides an easy way to manage field and client requests for customer service
- Supports Windows / CE wireless devices
fmanywhere work order management software in action
A client has a question – after hours – concerning the status of a work order.
The client visits your Web site and accesses the Web client interface to check the status of the open work order. While there, the client views the status of all other open work orders and approves a pending estimate.
The next morning, your staff arrives to find an e-mail in their inbox from the previous night notifying them that a pending estimate has been approved and a new work order opened.
Web work order tracking software for facilities maintenance: FMAnywhere.