site management software + contract management software
SAMPro Enterprise's site, contract and preventive maintenance software provide a solid foundation for a real-time CRM system and outstanding service. With the software, pertinent information – ranging from comprehensive job history to the on-call tech's mobile number – is always readily available. This provides the information needed for personnel to knowledgeably speak on all accounts, regardless of past experience.
Benefits — Site Management + Contract Management Software for Facilities Maintenance
- Use ReportAnywhere to receive automatic notification of sites with past due invoices
- Streamline data processing by providing default information for service work orders / invoices or COP invoices
- Easily manage sites by attaching a signed contract and other detailed information to each site record
- Set up individual escalation profiles for each PM visit and receive automatic notification of over-budget contracts with Escalation Manager
Features — Site Management + Contract Management Software for Facilities Maintenance
- Take advantage of a limitless, site management software system:
» Unlimited amount of equipment per site
» Unlimited jobs and bill-to addresses per site
» Unlimited number of authored notes
- Easily access data with multiple look-ups
- Enhance cost and revenue tracking by each piece of equipment or site
- Establish preventive maintenance scheduling that is efficient and easy to maintain
- Automatically generate contract invoices and work orders
CONTRACT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE + SITE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE IN ACTION
A call comes into the call center.
A customer service representative brings up the entire site history, reviews the list of available techs and immediately dispatches a tech that is in the area and is experienced with the site.
Once the tech completes his work, the site record is updated with this job's information. PM schedules are then automatically adjusted accordingly.