Preventative Maintenance Scheduling Software
The Preventative Maintenance (PM) Scheduling allows for the building and/or tracking of preventative maintenance billing, work schedules, tasks and contracts across site locations. The advantage of this PM scheduling software is national accounts managers can quickly set parameters and designate them for multiple sites, rather than entering each site's data individually. So whether a contract covers five properties or five hundred, the PM Scheduling Software will enable your personnel to efficiently administer preventative maintenance work order scheduling, billing and subcontractor PO generation.
Benefits — Preventive Maintenance (PM) Scheduling Software for Facilities Management
- Schedule preventative maintenance appointments for national accounts from one location, streamlining contract generation
- Track and escalates preventative maintenance work orders with Escalation Manager to ensure the work will be completed on schedule
- Simplify contract renewals by easily reviewing the past year's provider performance when their contract is about to be up
- Provide better service, maintain regulatory compliance and improve cost accountability
Features — Preventative Maintenance (PM) Scheduling Software for Facilities Management
- Keep track of an unlimited number of sites and properties per contract
- Streamline site selection with the Auto-Populate Filter
- Utilize a flexible advanced billing schedule: select day, month and amount by site, if desired
- Define a preventative maintenance schedule for equipment under contract by day, month, work code and escalation profile
- Specify subcontractor rates for work performed by vendor and equipment type
- Supports bill ahead or bill-as-you-go invoicing
pm scheduling software in action
Based on the preventative maintenance schedule, a scheduled visit is made to one of your largest customers.
While at the site, another issue is found requiring a more experienced sub to be called. During the sub's visit, extra parts are used to make the preventative repairs complete. Once the work is complete, the sub then calls the dispatcher.
The extra work and parts are recorded, automatically updating the PO and work order accordingly. The cost information can then be taken into account when the contract is up for renewal.