SERVICE SCHEDULING SOFTWARE
SAMPro Enterprise offers an integrated service scheduling software solution that ties the various facets of your facilities business together in one package. And because SAMPro is fully integrated with mobile workforce and facilities management operations, you'll realize true cost savings from an enhanced service dispatch and service scheduling operation.
Benefits — Dispatching + Service Scheduling Software for Facilities Management
- Use our service scheduling software to reach the next level of resource management by only giving attention to the work orders that need it
- Automate and control work order management by triggering a series of alarms and notifications when things do (or don't) go as planned with Escalation Manager
- Select the best technician for the job based on service zone and certification requirements
Features — Dispatch + Service Scheduling Software for Facilities Management
- Manage only problematic work orders, using customized escalation profiles, with the Alarm Board
- Tech Finder software can be launched from dispatch or a new call, is user-customizable and can help dispatchers select the best technician
- Create work orders from new calls with ease, and auto-generate a PO when a work order is assigned to a subcontractor
- Receive past due warning summaries and collection details
- Quickly locate site and property records with this service scheduling software
- Take advantage of the dispatch board's powerful features, including:
» Display multiple dispatch boards simultaneously
» Create a PO for a selected work order
» Easily update work orders
» Display a dispatcher summary of work orders
» View technician status and available hours
» Drag and drop scheduling
» Color-coding for priority, work code and status
» Sort in various orders and date ranges
» Change status with the push of a button
» Utilize global dispatch for national accounts clients
Get more information about Data-Basics SAMPro Enterprise service scheduling software / facilities management software by calling 1-800-837-7574.
dispatching + service scheduling software in action
A new call comes into your national account center. As a result, a work order is created and a technician is dispatched based on his certification and the territory he typically covers.
Escalation Manager sends an alarm notifying the manager that the work order has been opened past the pre-determined timeline for completion.
The manager is able to attend to this work order – and others listed on a daily report he receives each morning via e-mail – allowing him to only focus on the work orders that need his attention (known as management by exception).
A dispatcher uses the service scheduling software to record a PM call.