SUBCONTRACTOR FIELD SERVICE SOFTWARE
Accessible through the Web, SubAnywhere permits your subcontractors to update the status of their assigned work orders – and more – from virtually anywhere. Through the use of any Web-enabled wireless device or PC, your mobile workforce can update auto-generated purchase orders for each assigned work order, eliminating additional handling of paperwork and improving turnaround time.
Benefits — Wireless Subcontractor Field Service Software for Facilities Management, SubAnywhere
- Interface seamlessly with SAMPro Enterprise's back office, eliminating cross-platform integration issues
- Receive active notification of pending work orders via e-mail, fax or page with Escalation Manager
- Take wireless and the Web to the next level using cost-effective, non-proprietary hardware
Features — SubAnywhere, Mobile Field Service Software for Facilities Management
- Provides a means for service providers and subcontractors to:
» Log in and update work order status
» Create estimate work orders
» Capture equipment metrics
» Update charges on auto-assigned POs
- Notify CSR of new customer requests
- Easily set up vendor evaluation scoring by technician or subcontractor
- Optimize day-to-day operations by increasing subcontractor efficiency, improving response time and reducing the load on dispatchers / service coordinators
For efficiency in the field, get Field Service Software for Facilities Management from Data-Basics today. Call 1-800-837-7574 to learn more.