Field Service & Construction Inventory Management Software by Data-Basics
With SAMPro Enterprise, your company can drive down costs through proactive procurement management and a level of control that many small and mid-size companies have never been able to experience. SAMPro’s procurement, service, and construction inventory management software is a next-generation tool that enables advanced inventory and procurement processes.
Auto-generate purchase orders, eliminate duplicate data entry, and automatically update inventory levels.
Add automation to the requisitioning process without replicating purchasing roles department by department.
Easily view your entire inventory to see what is in stock, what is on-site, and when a rented asset will become available.
Tools and automation to more effectively manage all aspects of your sales and distribution departments.
An unlimited selection of KPI’s or Key Performance Indicators to output data for very precise departmental needs.
Proactive Inventory Management Software for Field Service & Construction Contractors
Inventory management and procurement is more than a process. It is a dynamic, ever-changing practice that can quickly impact the bottom line when service and construction materials are delayed or unavailable.
View Inventory Usage and Sales Online
Overstocking and under-stocking practices can be extremely costly to your business. Real-time access to the complete spectrum of your goods can help you avoid the management, storage and other costs associated with too much inventory as well as the customer dissatisfaction or missed business opportunities that result from too little.
Conveniently view real-time information from the inventory item record, including:
- Stock status by location,
- POs (with drill-down detail),
- Bill of Material,
- Uses in other equipment’s BOMs,
- Client Order Processing (COP) Sales,
- Serial/lot numbers,
- Year to date summary,
- Special pricing.
Service and Construction Inventory Management Software Automation
Fine tuning inventory levels requires constant monitoring, especially while your business is in a stage of growth. Automation is key to achieving maximum efficiency and is at the foundation of our inventory software. ReportAnywhere works to assist you in compensating for increases or decreases in product demand, and provide the insight to make adjustments accordingly.
- Receive instant notifications when set minimum inventory levels are reached via ReportAnywhere.
- Receive automatic alerts when shipments are delayed.
- Automatically generate re-stocking POs based on defined minimum or maximum values by part number or warehouse location.
Unlimited Data Storage for Warehouses, Trucks and Shop Order Locations
Scalability is one of SAMPro Enterprise’s best overall features. As your service business grows, SAMPro Enterprise easily accommodates increases in your inventory volume and organizing the complexities associated with managing multiple vehicles and locations. SAMPro’s field service inventory management software can scale to accommodate service operations of all sizes.
- Cross reference vendor and customer part number all via the inventory management software.
- Take advantage of serialized lot control & tracking.
- Track costing by location using standard cost, average cost or last cost.
- Supports BOMs/components that handle multiple sub-assemblies.
- Supports special client pricing with unit pricing/markups and price codes.
Real-Time Backorder & Allocation
Unlimited Trucks & Warehouses
Shop Floor Assemblies
Supports Multiple Pricing Structures