work order management software: escalation manager
Data-Basics work order software uses Escalation Manager technology which automates much of the service workflow process, using pre-defined "escalation profiles" that enable the system to automatically e-mail, fax or page a manager if a work order falls out of spec. This automated functionality built into this work order management software removes a great deal of human intervention from routine processes, helping you to more efficiently allocate (or reduce) resources for a service department and enable management by exception.
Benefits — Escalation Manager Technology, Work Order Management Software
- Our work order software enables you to receive updates from anywhere with active notifications via e-mail, fax or page
- Define and enforce customer-based service profiles to suit customer needs with service work orders or preventive maintenance work orders
- Receive notifications when an event takes place (or at a set time after); for example, send an e-mail to a technician when a work order is assigned to him or automatically fax (or e-mail) a customer once an after-hours work order is completed
- Improve customer relations with our work order software by using Escalation Manager in conjunction with ReportAnywhere to send thank you e-mails to customers once work is complete
Features — Work Order Management Software, Escalation Manager
- Automate the dispatch board and work order management
- Automatically notify technicians / subcontractors of newly assigned work orders
- Handles multiple technicians or cancellations
- Adjustable time base: either scheduled time or time of creation
- Trigger alarms when an action fails to occur, facilitating management by exception
- Receive a message on the alarm board when a work order fails to be completed within the appropriate timeline
How to Use Escalation Manager Work Order Software Technology
A client requests service via the Internet using the client Web interface, FMAnywhere
A work order is created and assigned to a technician who is notified by e-mail.
After 2 hours, the tech has not acknowledged the work order. An alarm appears on the dispatch board, within the service scheduling software
The tech accesses the work order with a wireless device and sets status to travel. As a result, the alarm is cancelled and the dispatch board and Web interface are updated.
The tech completes work and obtains electronic signature. The client is e-mailed a copy of the signed work order.
Work order is prepared for billing but fails to meet the gross margin. The work order appears on a manager's report, delivered by e-mail each morning.
The client automatically receives an e-mail recap of services. SAMPro Enterprise
then makes sure the work order is properly billed.
Our work order management software automates the service work flow.
Download a printable diagram
that illustrates how to use Escalation Manager and how our work order escalation software works in SAMPro Enterprise. (139 KB PDF)