work order automation software: reportanywhere
Wouldn't it be nice if you knew about a problematic work order before it slipped through the cracks? For example, how do you currently keep track of a work order that can't be completed because you're waiting on parts? Once those parts arrive, are you even aware? When the work is finally complete, is your billing department instantly notified? And this is only one work order. How many others are in progress?
ReportAnywhere, work order automation software, gives you a heads up on work orders before they become problems by notifying a dispatcher, a manager or anyone else at your firm when a work order is falling out of line. Since detailed reports can be generated 24/7 and delivered at predetermined intervals, your business can prevent lost revenues by seizing upon timely sales information, or anticipating opportunities, instead of responding to crises.
Benefits — Work Order Automation Software, ReportAnywhere
- Receive up-to-date project reports via e-mail or fax on mission-critical information
- Generate reports in a variety of formats including HTML, PDF, CSV (viewable in spreadsheet software) and plain text
- Design reports that alert you to issues before they become problems and then schedule these "exception reports" for automatic distribution
Features — ReportAnywhere, Work Order Automation Software
- Schedule reports to execute any time and get sent to anyone
- Works in tandem with Escalation Manager
- Supports relative dates for report scheduling, which allows easy "rolling reporting" on financial records
- Anticipate opportunities instead of responding to crises
- Utilize Rules-Based Management, which enables management by exception
- Supports document management and document archiving
- Supports distribution lists and e-mail groups
ReportAnywhere, work order automation software for report distribution.
Get to work orders
before they slip through the cracks.