interactive voice response software
By putting the single-most common networking technology – the telephone – to use for you, Interactive Voice Response (IVR) allows your firm to capture real-time field service information and sales leads directly from the field. By simply interacting with the phone system, your field employees will provide quick and accurate updates to work orders and more. SAMPro Enterprise's IVR system is tied directly to the customer Web interface (FMAnywhere), service management software and CSR systems to offer a cost-effective, technology-driven solution to your field service integration needs.
Benefits — Interactive Voice Response Software (IVR Software)
- Techs can use a cell phone or (a customer's land line) to relay info to the office
- Status is only a phone call away because of SAM Pro's Rules-Based Management
- Since customers and techs won't have to learn new software, it will take less time to roll out and implement this technology
Features — IVR Software
- Update work order status with ease
- Easily track escalation status, which is only a quick phone call away
- Reschedule work orders on the fly
- Capture and send closing comments via voice to e-mail
- Updates both the dispatch board and customer Web interface in real time
- Works outside wireless range
interactive voice response software in action
The Interactive Voice Response prompts gather information from techs in the field that use the numeric keypad or speak responses that automatically update and populate the SAMPro Enterprise database.
Work orders are updated and/or sales leads communicated throughout the database in SAMPro Enterprise.
SAMPro Enterprise validates the new information and sends alarms if a work order may become past due through Escalation Manager. Status updates are also only a quick phone call away.
A field rep uses IVR to communicate with the back office and update his work order.
Give him a high-tech tool he already knows how to use: IVR