Mobile Field Service Software for Subcontractors: SubAnywhere
Our mobile field service software, SubAnywhere, permits your subcontractors to update the status of their assigned work orders – and more – from virtually anywhere. Through the use of any Web-enabled wireless device or PC, your mobile workforce can update auto-generated purchase orders for each assigned work order, eliminating additional handling of paperwork and improving turnaround time. SubAnywhere is an unparalleled mobile field service software solution in the enterprise software industry.
Benefits — Mobile Subcontractor Software, SubAnywhere
- Interface seamlessly with SAMPro's service management and integrated accounting software, eliminating cross-platform integration issues
- Receive active notification of pending work orders via e-mail, fax or page with Escalation Manager
- Take wireless and the Web to the next level using cost-effective, non-proprietary hardware
Features — SubAnywhere for Subcontractors
- Provides a means for service providers and subcontractors to
» Log in and update work order status
» Create estimate work orders
» Capture equipment metrics
» Update charges on auto-assigned POs
- Notify CSR of new customer requests
- Easily set up vendor evaluation scoring by technician or subcontractor
- Optimize day-to-day operations by increasing subcontractor efficiency, improving response time and reducing the load on service coordinators or those working the dispatch board
Interested in mobile field service software? Data-Basics' SubAnywhere software is capable of providing subcontractors with wireless access to the service information they need. Our mobile field service software helps reduce costs, streamline processes and increase productivity whether you're in the HVAC, electrical, construction, maintenance management or other specialized industries.