job shop software
When an inventory record's Bill of Materials comes in, are you able to effectively assemble parts and components? With SAMPro Enterprise, specific projects are easily assembled since the system automatically imports the BOM from the inventory item into the shop order detail. So whether the decision is to refurbish an existing stock item or to efficiently use shop time and resources, SAM Pro can provide your business with powerful tools to do shop order processing right.
Benefits — Job Shop Accounting Software
- Use the inventory record's BOM to quickly create assemblies and subassemblies
- Use the Bill of Materials as a template without altering the original in cases where there is a "one off" assembly
- Set up rules that prioritize the needed shop floor inventory higher than the needs from inventory sales
Features — Job Shop Software
- Set up standard Bill of Material templates
- Efficiently pull items from stock for standard orders
- View current stock status of individual subcomponents
- Make modifications to Bill of Material records that are considered "just this time"
- Release shop orders to inventory and purchasing without releasing to the shop
- Interfaces seamlessly with job shop for labor and other shop collection
job shop software in action
A new order comes in requiring a one-off assembly that is similar to other, more traditional assemblies.
The necessary parts are pulled from inventory for the "one off" using the traditional assembly's BOM as a template.
Labor and material costs are rolled into the final cost of the inventoried assembly.
The job shop software in SAM Pro easily manages assembly requests.