Online work order tracking, quote management, request-taking, estimate approval and more
Data-Basics' Web-enabled work order software – FMAnywhere – grants your clients instant access to information you deem appropriate while giving them the ability to:
- approve pending estimates
- and more at any time, day or night
- track work orders
- manage quotes and estimates
- request service
For your firm, FMAnywhere reduces staffing needs and improves efficiency, which can lower overhead costs.
So not only does FMAnywhere make managing incoming customer information a breeze, it also contributes to your corporate image as a firm that is serious about service and using technology.
Online work order management software: FMAnywhere
- 'Round-the-clock service: requests are easily logged without human interaction, placing clients in control to access the information day or night
- Enhanced service through Rules-Based Management: customer Web requests are sent automatically to any designated individual and escalate if a response does not occur using Rules-Based Management
- No training required: Roll out is a snap with a manageable learning curve from familiar technology (the Internet) and software (Internet Explorer™)
- Go wireless: FMAnwywhere supports wireless devices – such as Windows and Windows CE handhelds – for easy access from anywhere
- Seamless integration with your Web site: FMAnywhere's Web interface can be customized to adhere to your corporate branding standards
More than Web-enabled work order software
What sets SAMPro Enterprise and FMAnywhere apart from other software packages? Rules-Based Management
, of course. Rules-Based Management allows you to set up guidelines and rules for your individual customers and then allow the software to enforce those rules as they arise.
When your business capitalizes on the Rules-Based Management technology, you will have the tools to improve business-wide efficiency: from work order tracking to field service management and even accounting. Click here to find out how Rules-Based Management can work at your firm