preventive maintenance software: pm master scheduler
The Preventative Maintenance (PM) Master Scheduler is a centralized workbench that builds preventative maintenance billing, work schedules and tasking across various locations. Managers can easily set parameters and designate them for multiple sites, rather than entering each site's data individually. Whether a contract covers five sites or five hundred, the PM Master Scheduler will enable your personnel to efficiently administer PM work order scheduling, billing and subcontractor purchase order generation.
Benefits — Preventive Maintenance Software: PM Master Scheduler
- If a subcontractor will be doing the work, POs and work orders will be auto-generated
- Streamline maintenance contract generation by scheduling PM appointments and billings for national accounts from one location
- Track and escalates PM work orders with Escalation Manager to ensure the work will be completed on schedule
- Simplify contract renewals by easily reviewing the past year's costing for a customer when their contract is up
Features — Preventative Maintenance (PM) Master Scheduler Software
- Keep track of an unlimited number of sites and jobs per contract
- Functions seamlessly with SAMPro's quoting software, Quotemaster
- Streamline site selection with the Auto-Populate Filter
- Utilize a flexible and advanced billing schedule: select day, month and amount by site, if desired
- Supports bill-ahead or bill-as-you-go invoicing from within the preventive maintenance software
- Define a PM schedule for equipment under contract by day, month, work code and escalation profile
- Specify subcontractor rates for work performed by vendor and equipment type
pm master scheduler software in action
Based on the preventative maintenance schedule, a scheduled visit is made to one of your largest customers.
While at the site, another issue is found requiring a more experienced sub to be called. During the sub's visit, extra parts are used to make the preventative repairs complete. Once the work is complete, the sub then calls the dispatcher.
The extra work and parts are recorded, automatically updating the PO and work order accordingly. The cost information can then be taken into account when the contract is up for renewal.