GPS Tracking Software by Data-Basics
Increased Productivity, More Accurate Accounting & Enhanced Travel Safety
DBFleet® GPS tracking software displays real-time activity data with detailed work order information from your SAMPro system for a complete perspective of the details related to your field personnel and work orders in one convenient platform. A fully-integrated component of SAMPro, DBFleet is the simple solution for monitoring technician location and movement in relation to field work orders for any size company. DBFleet will also generate meaningful reports that help your management team increase efficiency.
At-a-Glance Features for Dispatchers
DBFleet® fleet management software allows your dispatchers the ability to view all scheduled work orders and vehicles at once including in-depth information like technician speed, location, direction and route history in relation to assigned work orders. Customizable filter settings and search options accommodate multiple users making it easy for each one of your dispatchers to oversee near real-time field activity. When used with TechAnywhere, there is no need for third party GPS devices or service.
- Integrated GPS functionality through the TechAnywhere application
- Live & historical GPS data from you techs
- Vehicle/Tech indicator displaying current GPS heading and speed alerts
- Unified map displaying location of fleet vehicles/techs and SAMPro work orders
- Multiple user defined work order filter groups defining which work orders appear on the map
- Work order status indicator denoting work order type, priority and current status
- Work order cluster indicator showing the number of work orders located in a displayed location
Reporting & Analytics for Service Managers
For management, vehicle/tech data is captured and securely stored in the cloud to produce the fundamental reporting and analytics needed to operate an efﬁcient service department.
- Dashboard analytics include Idle Time, Total Number of Speed Limit Violations, Average Speed vs. Speed Limit and Total Number of Stops
- Work Order Time Variance Report comparing work order status time vs. vehicle on site time vs. reported labor time
- Work Order Distance Variance Report indicating nonsensical status changes in relation to work order location
- Travel and Stops report combining work order data, SAMPro labor and GPS data