Inventory Management Software
The SAMPro Enterprise ERP System Inventory Management Software Suite
Purchase Order Software
Automated Procurement Power for Field Service & Construction Management
Purchase Order Software Features:
- Streamlined Data Entry
- Automatic Inventory Update
- Instant Vendor Part Cross-Referencing
- User-Definable Purchase Order Comments
- Detailed Freight & Shipping Instructions
- Supports Subcontractor POs
- Posts Committed Costs to Job Costing
Proactive Reordering Automates Formerly Manual Tasks
Our purchase order software can be used in conjunction with other features of SAMPro, like inventory management. You can auto-generate purchase orders, eliminate duplicate data entry and automatically update inventory levels. Upon creating a work order assigned to a sub, a purchase order is also created and sent out automatically to to service providers.
- Automatically generate POs based on stock parameters when re-order levels are reached.
- Set paid-when-paid terms by subcontractor and manage insurance certifications that, if expired, can be set to block purchases and payment.
Clear-Cut Information in Real-Time
- View real-time information in the vendor record, such as last time bought and purchase summary to quickly make purchase ordering decisions.
- Accesses pertinent information directly from the vendor record (without running a report) using the Query View.
- Thoroughly review job cost reports with line-by-line details on committed costs.
- Easily manage multi-national vendors with purchase orders generated in their currency, and the general ledger maintained in your local currency.
The Power of ERP
SAMPro Enterprise was created to answer the needs of service operations with any blend of local or national accounts and construction management responsibilities. Every component of SAMPro Enterprise is designed to function as part of a complete ERP system and seamlessly integrates with our customer relationship management software CRMAnywhere and business analytics component DBAnalytics.