Field Service Software
The SAMPro Enterprise ERP System Field Service Software Suite
Field Service Quoting Software
Quick & Accurate Quotes From the Field
Sales and service personnel can quickly and easily generate sophisticated quotes on site with the power of SAMPro Enterprise’s Quote Manager software. In addition to a seamless interface with with CRMAnywhere, FMAnywhere and DBAnalytics, once your quote is approved, you have the option of automatically generating both a work order and purchase order(s).
Field Service Quoting Software Features:
- Client Specific Quote Formats
- Mobile Device Quotes
- Integrated Parts Database & Pricing
- Fast and Accurate:
- Service Quotes
- Work Order Quotes
- Repair & Installation Quotes
- Quote Documents
- Internal Reference Documents
Easy to Create Templates
Our quoting software is a fully integrated and powerful system that takes standard quotes to a new level. Extensive templates can be created that include estimated costs, billing templates, preferred technicians or service providers, parts lists, preferred vendors, parts pricing history and much more. Quotes can easily be turned into work orders, and purchase orders are automatically sent if it recognizes the preferred technician as a subcontractor or service provider.
Secure Competitive & Profitable Contracts
Your technicians have instant access to the information they need to provide your customers with an unlimited number of options per quote. Accurate quotes are important to ensure competitive pricing for your customers and for maintaining your profit margin. Our integrated parts database keeps you up to date on overhead increases that can impact your bottom line.
- Generate quotes from flat rate categories.
- Select multiple flat rates per option and revenue adjustment.
- Choose fixed fee, percent markup or gross margin quotes.
- E-mail vendor approval forms directly from the PO software.
- Automatically generate the appropriate work orders and POs needed for an approved quote.
Quoting Software to Maximize Opportunity & Increase Sales
- Seamlessly turn an approved quote into a work order.
- Track quotes throughout the sales process, providing the opportunity to better anticipate and understand customer needs.
- Enhance Quote Manager’s efficiency by using DBAnalytics to identify quotes that have not yet been approved.