Career Opportunities at Data-Basics
Data-Basics, Inc. is a leading provider of Internet-based enterprise software solutions for the service and construction management industries. Offering a fully integrated system, Data-Basics helps companies plan and track daily activities in real-time while managing corporate data in a customized, secure environment with SAMPro ERP modules and components. The company’s culture has long embraced environmentalism and sustainability with internal recycling policies, energy-efficient systems, and a corporate philosophy supporting a healthy work-life balance. See our current job opportunities listed below.
Software Support Specialist
Work Remotely or Remote Hybrid / Full Time | Bedford, OH
We’re looking for someone that enjoys learning new things and working with people. We need motivated professionals that will learn our software tool set and enjoy helping our customers use our best-in-class software. An HVAC Service Software Support Specialist needs a basic understanding of accounting, a general understanding of the workings of a field service/HVAC business and the ability to leverage computer and business skills. Are you a tenacious troubleshooter? Do you love to improve and fix things? Do you enjoy interacting with customers? You will enjoy this adventure.
Leverage your business acumen and accounting understanding to add value to our team! This immediate opening requires an individual that is analytical, personable and energetic to work with customers using our enterprise software suite, SAMPro Enterprise. Each implementation of our software package is tailored to the needs of the client; therefore each scenario will challenge your technical and problem solving skills.
- Learn and master our SAMPro Enterprise software suite.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with customers, from initial call/e-mail through issue resolution.
- Provide customers with how-to-use training for our software suite.
- Collaborate with customers and our development staff to add additional functionality to our software.
- Log into customer software environment to identify and resolve technical issues.
- Coordinate incidents by resolving them or routing them to the appropriate teammate.
- Assist in remote consulting and/or training on the software product.
- Some travel.
COMPENSATION + BENEFITS
Compensation is commensurate with experience, so apply knowing that we will evaluate you based on your expertise and past experience. We are VERY competitive and offer the following compensation package:
- Comprehensive, paid medical insurance/Life insurance
- Paid vacation and paid time off
- Generous bonus potential
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401k with matching
EDUCATION + REQUIREMENTS
- 4 year college degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience in the software support field or working for a field service/HVAC and/or construction company a plus
- SQL Experience a plus
- MS Office and basic data manipulation a plus
- Experience with construction or field service software a plus
- Experience working at an HVAC/field service/construction company a BIG BIG PLUS