invoicing + accounts receivable software
A steady cash flow is vital for any business. Designed to be a complete collections management tool, SAMPro Enterprise's invoicing and AR software can provide anyone in the organization – from sales personnel to collections or project managers – with late payment information. The invoice software and accounts receivable software components of SAMPro Enterprise also automate invoicing and instantly notify you to help speed up collections.
Benefits — Accounts Receivable and Invoicing Software
- Job costing software makes it easy to invoice in different formats on a job, whether it's fixed fee or time and material
- Got a good customer in bad standing? Setting up different rules for different customers within the invoicing software allows more or less wiggle room, depending on the situation
- Based on predefined thresholds, up-to-date customer statements can be automatically sent by e-mail or fax using ReportAnywhere, work order automation software
Features — Invoicing Software and Accounts Receivable Software
- Record charges directly to a work order or to centralized labor and material journal
- If necessary, adjust default costing and pricing on an item-by-item basis
- Utilize unlimited pricing rates for labor, material and other charges (or flat rate pricing)
- Easily track and analyze account history
- Custom tailor the formatting and level of detail on an invoice
- When taking a new service call, dispatchers have instant access to a receivables summary
- Automatically post service, construction management and sales invoices
- Use the cash receipt journal to select and pay invoices, correct errors and adjust detail on an item-by-item basis
Back office staff use SAMPro's AR software to get a handle on collections.