Opt-In to Receive Updates About UGM 2020
Save the dates for our annual user group meeting September 20 -22, 2020 in Cleveland, Ohio.
UGM is a private conference for SAMPro Enterprise users focused on helping our clients get the maximum value from their individual SAMPro software systems. Each year, our entire staff looks forward to greeting both new and experienced clients to learn about new features, connect with SAMPro users from across the U.S. and Canada, and enjoy our entertaining social events.
Our annual two-day conference offers a wide variety of breakout sessions led by experienced Data-Basics staff, along with one-on-one Guru Sessions to discuss client-specific system configurations. From beginner to advanced, each breakout session is designed to equip companies with best practices and technical solutions for operating the many different tools available with SAMPro ERP software.
UGM continues to grow each year as we welcome new clients alongside our wonderful group of practiced attendees and veteran companies. The 2020 conference will be returning to the Hyatt Regency Hotel at the Arcade in the heart of downtown Cleveland’s nationally recognized entertainment district. We will be announcing the venue for our Sunday Evening Dinner and Reception event in May.
Questions? Send us an email with questions about Data-Basics’ UGM Conference, or complete the form on this page to receive updates and details about registering for UGM 2020.
- Fine-tune your system and get the answers you need about your SAMPro installation;
- Learn useful information, tips, tricks, and best practices for Owners, Financial Executives, Service & Project Managers, IT Administrators, Department Supervisors, Dispatchers and more;
- Connect with experienced SAMPro users from across the U.S. and Canada;
- Enjoy our Sunday Evening Welcome Reception Dinner (Venue TBA!) & Monday evening entertainment;
- Discounted room rates for conference attendees;
- ALL-INCLUSIVE entertainment and dining!